● Focus on getting to know yourself and finding clarity on your core values that you always want to strive for.
● The result is that you will know exactly what will fulfill you, and it will act as a compass to make sure you are always headed in the right direction when making decisions—your unique formula to happiness.
Step 2: Reframe your challenge.
● Reframing is the ability to back up and view your challenge from a different point of view.
● The result is that it gets you unstuck, instead of standing there in front of that roadblock feeling lost.
Step 3: Explore creative paths.
● Through creative brainstorming, you collect multiple perspectives (second opinions) to discover various alternative paths to try.
● The result is less stress and pressure because you now have many possible solutions.
Step 4: Execute your plan.
● Taking the solutions you came up within the previous step and choosing 1-2 to move forward with.
● The result is always taking action toward gaining fulfillment and happiness.
The FREEdom method is how I went from feeling completely helpless and out of control to finding control in my fertility journey, resulting in me getting pregnant within months. I did not let the roadblock stop me from seeking a way to my destination. I backed up and found another path to try. If I meet another barrier, I back up again and try a different path. The key is that I kept on adapting and seeking an alternative route.
It’s natural to hit roadblocks, but you have control over how you respond to it. You can let it stop you, or you can back up and look for alternative paths to reach your destination. Think of it as a blueprint to keep you on course and moving forward. I urge you always to keep your mind open
to those alternative paths. They may not be what you initially envisioned the path to be, but you might surprise yourself. Often it’s even better.